With your tax-deductible gift you will:
- improve the lives and protect the rights of women, children, and youth displaced by conflict and crisis;
- identify unmet needs in humanitarian response and advocate for solutions that empower women and girls and drive positive change;
- elevate gender equality and resilience as priority issues across humanitarian settings;
- illuminate human rights violations on the US-Mexico border and advocate for humane solutions;
- provide displaced women and girls with access to opportunities for economic independence and lifesaving sexual and reproductive health care.
Donate today. Thank you for standing with refugee women, children, and families.
Other ways to give
Increase your impact! Search our database to see if your employer has a matching gift program for employee contributions.
Learn more about how to donate stocks to WRC.
Support WRC by making a gift through a donor-advised fund.
Make a planned gift
Create a lasting legacy by including WRC in your will or as a beneficiary to your life insurance, living trust, or qualified retirement plan. Contact Samantha O’Keefe at 212-551-2966 to learn more.
Donate by phone or mail
To give by phone, contact Samantha O’Keefe at 212-551-2966. To give by check, mail: Women's Refugee Commission Attention: Samantha O'Keefe 15 West 37th Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10018