Requesting asylum is a fundamental human and legal right—and a last resort for those seeking safe haven. Above all, families fleeing with children should not be separated. Until this practice ends, the Women’s Refugee Commission (WRC) will not stop fighting at every turn, and with every resource at our disposal. Here's how you can help.
- KNOW THE FACTS
- DONATE MONEY OR SUPPLIES
- Donate to WRC. Your support directly helps our advocacy efforts to help end family separation.
- Check with your local shelters and houses of worship about what donations they may want and need for migrant and asylum-seeking families.
- CONTACT YOUR U.S. SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES
- Encourage them to speak out against family separation and hold the administration accountable through statements, letters, and social media.
- Urge them to decrease the funding for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) that enables the administration’s family separation practices.
- SPREAD THE WORD
- VOLUNTEER WITH LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS